I'm such a vulgar girl. Yes, I DO realize that, and I'm trying to change it. Really. I was at Vivocity with Gnia and Kris yesterday when we got honked at for not crossing at the zebra crossing when the driver stopped for us. We were trying to flag down a taxi so we wouldn't be late for dance! I was so flustered I just gave him the finger and stalked off.
The van driver honked again - as expected - but what I didn't expect was for the passenger to stick his head out the window and start hurling vulgarities at me. He was all, "Fuck you la! I let you fucking cross then you show me that fucking finger. Fuck la -blahblahblah- fucking -blahblahblah- fuck! Wah lao eh fucking bitch."
It was quite funny and I would've shouted back - while ignoring the many onlookers - if I didn't think that I would burst out laughing if I did. Gnia says he probably would have gotten out to beat us up for laughing at him, haha!
Anyway, I bet these are some things hardly any people know about me:
- I'm actually quite sentimental at times.
- I rarely, almost never, get angry at practical jokes.
- I ignore things that people do when they're low, disgusting and not worth any of my attention. And by ignoring I mean not the person but rather the fact that such a thing occurred.
- I forgive people really really easily. But that doesn't mean I won't remember it.
- I have a navel stud. (Wait, I think you know that already, heh.)
- I want a tongue piercing. I think it's trashy, but cool. (Okay, so maybe I'm just putting these here for fun...)
Yea, I'm just being random. Hot guys with tongue piercings are cooler than hot guys without. Even better if they know it.
1:55 AM